Episode 37: Why It’s Time to Rethink Your Good Girl Reputation

I want to kick off 2021 with a little kick in the butt for my female leaders out there.

This episode was inspired by a classic book I am reading “Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office” in which Dr Louise Frankel lays out a series of unconscious mistakes women make that sabotage their careers.


We are working with women who are looking to build real companies, lead powerhouse teams, and do iconic work.

BUT, to build a company in the top 2% we have to stop acting like the other 98%.  To become a preeminent leader, we have to learn to leverage our unique attributes we have as females to communicate, position ourselves, and negotiate our intrinsic value.

As we have been working with a growing number of female business owners, leaders, and corporate high-flyers I am inspired to draw upon some of the practical wisdom I’ve gained through my decade of experience climbing the corporate ladder in fortune 500 to earning myself a seat at the executive table as a CEO of my own company.

So I’d like to share with you my opinion of how being the good girl we were raised to be is actually holding us back from owning our power.

Tune in to hear the top 3 habits that are holding back the good girls from advancing into preeminent leadership.

Let’s take this conversation to the next level, head over to https://klcconsultants.com/join to get access to weekly inspiration, and tactical and practical resources delivered direct to your inbox. No spamming, just hand-written, authentic communication from yours truly.

Book a Strategy Call with Kaeli

Join the KLC Consulting Mailing List

Tribe of Fierce Aesthetic Leaders on Facebook

KLC Consulting Website

Kaeli on Instagram

Kaeli on LinkedIn

Do you have questions about how to grow your aesthetic business? If so, send an email to kaeli@klcconsultants.com or click HERE to schedule a 1:1 strategy session.

Thrive in any Economy

What are your goals?

required*

X Close